- Great site for historical data and info about your vintage banjo.
Open Spaces - Local Bluegrass with a touch of new-grass!
Beautiful harmonies and great musicianship. Check 'em out!!!
www.zenkl.com - web site of Radim Zenkl,
the mandolinist for the new Millenium.
www.toddcharles.com - mere words
cannot describe Todd, banjo virtuoso and comedian. Todd is currently playing one of our "Little Bear" piccolo five string banjos in his act and was featured on the 2001 American Comedy Awards.
- Geoff Bartley is a fantastic singer/songwriter and guitar virtuoso. Deep, heartfelt lyrics, exquisite vocals and guitar. Winner of the
prestigious Winfield, Kansas National Fingerpicking Guitar Championship. Check out his CD's!! "Interstates" is currently in heavy rotation in our studio!
Bluegrass Banjo Teachers International Directory
- A new site for locating a top five string instructor in your area.
Check it out!
- A great site for banjo players of all types. Lots of free tab, tips, reviews and advice. Highly recommended!!!!!
- The great new web site for "Dave Pike and The Good Old
Boys", New England's finest "Retro country Band!!! Check 'em
out and see some of our instruments in action.
- The great web site for "Fishken and Groves", New England's
own "Super-Retro" country/cowboy/folk duo!!! Check them out
and pickup their new CD "Going to the West" featuring Geoff
- If you have not seen or heard this Indiana singer/songwriter, do so
immediately! Pick up his highly recommended CD's,
"Heartland" and "Coyotes Dream". You will not be sorry you did!
- An outstanding Ma. based singer/songwriter. Energy, great
songwriting and fabulous delivery! Her recent CD
"Nature Spirit" is truly inspired and Katrin tells us she is
currently working on another. We look forward to it!!!
Lee Freeman - Alison is a great writer and singer of traditional folk
songs, modern originals and great old Sea Chanteys. A seasoned
performer that you can really connect with, Alison hails from Maine and
plays all over the East Coast.
O'Herin - Robin comes from Western Ma. Her renderings of
vintage Gospel tunes in the blues style is truly outstanding. Robin
performs on both resophonic and flat-top guitars, bottleneck and
finger-picked styles including Robert Johnson, Willie McTell,
etc. Check out her CD's